Looking for a 2 BR 1 Bath in the 19152 Zip Code by September 1. Max Rent at $800. Great Credit Score and Qualifies for the Security Deposit. Kevin

Asked by kevin.mcclain, 19152 Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

6
Rotimi Afuwa…, , Philadelphia County, PA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I have a two bedroom apartment in 19151 for $770. IFyou're interested in viewing it please give me a call at 2159066164. Thanks Mary
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hi Kevin,

There aren't any 2BRs available at or under $800 in that neighborhood.

If you would consider Castor Gardens, there is a newly renovated 2BR apt near Fanshawe St & Algon Ave for $750. There are some others throughout the Greater Northeast from $825 to $975.

Please feel free to call me. I can e-mail you the details and schedule showings for you asap.

Have a great day. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
, ,
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Good morning kevin.mcclain,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Susan Breault, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hi Kevin,

I checked 19152 and there are not any 2 bedroom rentals available in your price range. However, I found 4 rentals available in your price range, in nearby zip codes. All are available now.
Shoot me an e mail and I can send you the properties to look over and if you find one you like, we can set up an appointment.

Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
sbreault415@yahoo.com
215-205-9643
Kurt Axt, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I'm very familiar with this area, and I'm sure we can find you a great place to live.
Give me a call and we'll set up places to look at.
Kurt Axt 267-304-2188
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hey Kevin give me a call or email. I have properties lined up for us to see. As soon as tomorrow or any day after that. I'm here for you in any way possible.