Looking for Property Management for my condo in 40214

Asked by Jbynum502, Fri Jun 8, 2012

2 bed 2 bath 1100 sq feet. Im basically wanted to find the tennant myself but direct that said tennant to the property management company to handle all the paperwork. Application, background check, walk thrus, all screening, maintenance, etc.

Answers

2
Teri Hall, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri Jun 8, 2012
We can assist! Founded in 1956, Robert Massey Company is a full service professional real estate company, which is primarily involved in residential and commercial property management and leasing. We presently manage hundreds of single-family homes and apartment units throughout Jefferson County. The property managers in our firm collectively have over 100 years of combined experience. The Better Business Bureau has rated our company A+.

As to full time management, the services we offer include the following: handling advertising, taking inquiry calls, scheduling and showing of rental units, screening applicants by checking credit reports and references, preparing and executing leases, handling maintenance calls and emergency calls on a 24-hour basis, supervising turnover work, overseeing maintenance and janitorial services and handling the overall upkeep of the property. We also perform the following functions: setting of market rental rates, rent collections, delinquencies, bill paying, and bookkeeping relating to the investment property. Each month we provide an operating statement to the investor, which lists all receipts, bills, and includes a net amount due the owner for any proceeds from the month’s operations.

Call us - 502-459-7070 ext. 112.
Louise Venet…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri Jun 8, 2012
I'd like to recommend Susan Daily at Daily Management Company...they're located downtown at S 1st Street...Susan has amazing experience and significant expertise and she is honest as they day is long. She has managed my personal properties for many years. You can reach her at 502-797-2287 or her office is 502-589-8996. I am a neurotic landlord with my own properties and she does a great job.

Louise Venettozzi, Managing Member
Great Space, LLC