Looking for Min 2 Bed with balcony, near Subway less than $2600. in Rego park, Forest hills, Briarwood Area.

Asked by Abir Mannan, Forest Hills, NY Mon Apr 1, 2013

Looking for Min 2 Bed with balcony, near Subway less than $2600. in Rego park, Forest hills, Briarwood Area. We are both prefessionals but Do music as our hobby, So Want someplace so that we will not bother other people with our music. We are in our early 30's and very responsible.

Answers

20
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business. You don’t get to stand in line at the fast food restaurant just to stare at the menu without actually buying some food at one point. It’s the same idea: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. That means: know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of location, amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), and location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Don’t think at real estate agent in Brooklyn can find you an apartment in Queens, or vice versa. Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND a PRO” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment. TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
sobhrajc, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Sat Jun 22, 2013
it is about my business lease with someone has my signature on lease but i have not made any contract about lease, but he is payibg rent by chech what should i do in this case. i called police police is not listing me police says get attorney or go to court and my merchandise is there . light and telephone is in my nam I want to discuss with you about it sooni
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Tue Apr 16, 2013
WE specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for hundreds of active listings.
Lucky Davids…, , Queens, NY
Sat Apr 13, 2013
I have it.beautiful 2 bed with terrace. I Rego Park. Call me 917-723-3000
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Hi Abir:
U still didn't find an Aprt.
Please call me . Working with too many agents can be sometimes very frustrating .
I'll be happy to show u what I gave.
Abdul
My# 718-501-4779
Alina Bogosi…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hello Abir, if you are still looking please give me a call at 347-463-2979 I will send you a few that I have available, thanks!
Lucky Davids…, , Queens, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
I have large 3bed 2 bath.balcony. Call me 817-723-3000
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hey Abir
What do u think?
I'm waiting for ur call.
Please call me.
Thanks.
Ron Dayanoff, Agent, Flushing, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hello I am Ron from Realty Conn. I have a 2 bedroom with terrace in forest hills for 2195 gas water heat included. 9177332742
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Please call me. I got 2 Apt.
For u.
Abdul @ 718-501-4779
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
WE specialize in rentals, we do have some listings in Rego Park in luxury buildings, please check our listings at http://www.WERENTNY.com for pictures and videos.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc.
Lucky Davids…, , Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
This apartment on corner. No problem at all. You can play music. But you need good credit and income. It is board approval.
Nida Kabbaj, Agent, Plainview, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I have a house for rent for $2500 in Glendale ( myrtle avenue and woodhaven boulevard). It is detached with a garage , a backyard and a driveway. It should provide you the privacy that you need to pursue your hobby.
If you are interested, kindly contact me at 917-681-1102
pocketcharts, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
email me at the below and I will email you the listings!!
Lucky Davids…, , Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I have 3 bed 2 baths balcony in Rego Park.$2500 all included. Call me 917-723-3000. Thanks
pocketcharts, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I work in Great Neck and I do RENTALS so I found something exactly to your specifications
pocketcharts, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
GOT IT !!! ---Contact email: GreatNeckHomes@optonline.net
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Call me brother I have something for you, I'll happy to help you.
718-501-4779
Abdul Nasher
Ameer Lowe, , New York, NY
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Call me, my office may have something that fits your needs.

Respect and Honor,
Ameer Lowe
347-688-2675