Long term Rental agents in Sarasota, FL

Asked by hollythc, Sarasota, FL Tue Apr 30, 2013

Hi, I'd like to meet with a rental agent Monday or Tuesday to view rentals in Sarasota. I'm thinking of relocating there.

Thank you, holly

Answers

3
Rhonda Masot…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Holly,

Stringer Management..941-922-4959..are good and have a large inventory......also...Miller Management...(941) 923-5811.. Mount Vernon Property Management, Inc....(941) 957-4663 and these are to name a few.....There are also a few Real Estate companies that handle rentals.

I hope this gives you a good start....If you need anymore names..please feel free to drop me a line and I will be delighted to give you a few more.

I personally do not work rentals, but always happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Rhonda Masotta
Direct: 941-504-4349
Email: rhondalifestyles@comcast.net
Sandals Realty
michael beni…, Agent, bradenton, FL
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Holly believe it or not it is cheaper to buy than rent. Rentals are at a premium and the market is driving up every week. You could buy something today say you don't want it and make a profit next year. I recently bought a condo for $70k and am renting it for $1050. If you mortgaged the whole amount it would cost you $750 per month. Including taxes and maintance. Just saying but if you really want to rent something call me need to know a lot more here how much do you want to spend do you want a condo or single family and so on.

Michael Beninato
RE/MAX Alliance Group
cell: 941-479-2777
email: michaelb1@remax.net
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Try Stringer Management or Sarasota Management. You can search for rentals on my web site at: http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185