LPN Planning to move to NYC (Queens or Brooklyn) from NC next year, and I don't know where to start! Looking to pay $950-1300 for Studio/1 BD,1BR.

Asked by butterfly22005, Queens, NY Fri Nov 1, 2013

Should I fly in for a few days to view places???, I just don't know WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO START???

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Nov 2, 2013
Too soon to begin looking now as most apartments don't remain on the market very long; you can however begin researching areas of interest; for available properties in the Queens area check http://www.mlsli.com
Mark Wacker, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Sat Nov 2, 2013
Asked by butterfly22005, Queens, NY • Yesterday at 4:57pm It appears you are already in queens.
Mike Manbodh, Agent, Queens, NY
Sat Nov 2, 2013
I would be happy to answer your question and a solution.,give me a call 347-257-4633 ,I will advise you ,what to do definitely its too soon ,call me or email blessedhomesrealty@ymail.com.
347-257-4633 Mike
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Fri Nov 1, 2013
I would be happy to answer your question and a solution.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Butterfly,

It is definitely too soon to look. Most apartments on the market are for now or within 30-45 days.

What I can do for now, so you get a feel for the market, is to put you on Listing Book. Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com