Just sold our home and need to rent up to $2000 for a single story house, condo, townhouse in Pasadena, Arcadia, Monrovia area.

Asked by sakaiathome, Pasadena, CA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Have fair credit but is current. Good income.

Answers

5
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Did you sell on your own? If you did, work with an Agent, otherwise you will spend a lot of time and not get the best opportunities.
If you used Agent, why won't they help you find something?
Jenny Durling…, Agent, Los Feliz, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Your agent should definitely be able to help you with this. If not, you can contact one of us. There is also a company at http://www.TheRentalGirl.com that handles nothing but leases and may be able to help you.
Luna Petty, , Pasadena, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I agree with Lee Bothast, discuss it with the agent who sold your home. If he or she does not represent tenants then call me.
Lee Bothast, Agent, San Marino, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
If you had a good experience with the Realtor that handled your home sale, that person should be able to best assist you as you already have a relationship with them and they understand your lifestyle and needs. Talk to your Realtor first and then explore other options if that does not work out. Good luck!!
Lena Samigou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Contact me directly at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com.

Lena Samigoullina
(310)625-9005