It has been impossible for me to find a realtor willing to help with just wanting to rent a house.....can someone please help????

Asked by Christina, Ontario, CA Wed Jan 2, 2013

I am looking for a 3 bedroom (preferable, will take 2 bdroom depending on price difference) in between the Santa Ana and Rancho Cucamongo Area. I work in Santa Ana, but want to be near Rancho. I need a yard, even if its tiny, as well as W/D hookups. I do not want to go over 1500 if possible. Someone please help me! I hate my small apartment in Anaheim, I need to get out ASAP!!!!!!

Answers

8
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Christina

I am just checking in on you to see if you were able to find a rental property? I currently have a list of homes available in different areas. Please feel free to email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com. I would be happy to help you be placed on one of my homes.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/MaxChampions
(909)816-4766
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hello Christina,

I'd be more than happy to assist you with your search. Let's get together over coffee and narrow down your search and get you into a new place. My office is in Chino Hills so centrally located to the area your looking in.
Lon Mapes, Agent, Redlands, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Unfortunately the landlords are not willing to pay reasonable commissions to incentivize agents to work the rental market. Until that changes your best option is to go to the websites already mentioned and work directly with the property managers
Devona Garri…, , Beaumont, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Agreed. Most real estate agents do not handle rentals. Management companies can be more help. But you can visit our website to search available rentals: http://GarrigusRealEstate.net
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Most Realtors don't deal with rentals. Its best to contact property management companies in your local area.
Michael Muci…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Christina, good afternoon. I can assist you finding a rental. Please feel free to contact me. Also, you can use my website at http://www.michaelmucino.com to search for active rental listings. Thank you!
Craig Chasta…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
I can help you Christina.
I only work in Rancho Cucamonga though.
Give me a call or send me a message and we can get started.

Craig Chastain
909.243.4251
homesbycraig@gmail.com
Michael Huff…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Have you tried looking at rental sites like hotpads.com, rental.com, or craigslist? You can deal directly with the landlord or property manager.
Thank you, I will check it out.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013