Mkalm004, Renter in Miami, FL

Is this property still available? HOw big are the bedrooms? How many parking spots come with? Thanks Melanie 954-254-2945 mkalm004@fiu.edu

Asked by Mkalm004, Miami, FL Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

8
Leyanis Redo…, , Miami Beach, FL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi Melanie!

I would love to assist you with your new rental as rental properties are my specialty. I prefer to sit down with you, maybe over coffee, and show you what is really available in Miami. Working as a team is always better than sending you a list of rentals through e-mail.

A lot of people don't know this, but what you see on line is just a fraction of what's really available. The reason for this is because a lot of owners don't want their properties advertised on the web. I have access to the MLS system which displays everything for rent in the Miami area.

Respectfully,
Leyanis Redondo
305.209.0124
Enrique Rivas, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Good Morning Melanie,
I need to know the address or yhe MLS number to provide you information about the property, please call or email me to discuss what best fits to your needs

Enrique Rivas
InterinvestmentsRealty
Sales Associate
786 458 0183
erivas@interinvestments.com
Marco Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Good Morning Melanie,
Do you know the address so I may provide full information about property?

Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
Pedro Salgado, , Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hi Melanie, please let me know the property address? thank you and have a nice day.
Pedro Salgado, Keller Williams Realty. 786-529-7283
Daisy Bilbao, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Please identify the property and I will let you know if it is still available, and furthermore, research others to suit your criteria.
Thanks, Daisy 305-607-0906
Pablo Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hello Melanie,

I would need a property address or listing number to see if it is still available.

I be more than delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
http://www.miamibuyproperties
pabtorres@af-realty.com
Yumira vichot, , Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Havailable
can you tell me whats the address we have many properties available i dont know which one it is my name is yumira is you want to call me my number is 305 321-2562 thank you
Elsa Cristob…, Agent, Kendall, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Please tell me what the listing number of the property is so I can tell you availability.

Hope I can assist.

Elsa
305 793-8476cell