Is there any rent to own or option homes in the valley area? I have about 6 months wait for my credit score to increase.

Asked by Robert Marshall, Syracuse, NY Mon Apr 29, 2013

Answers

3
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Enid,

Sarah is on the mark with her response. Too many people are reaching out to alternative purchase arrangements without having a real grasp of what these programs really involve. We find that generally, people such as yourself inquiring about "lease options" truly don't understand these programs.

In a nutshell two of the major issues are...sellers require a large deposit to protect their interests and they nearly always pay more for the property than the going market value. Additionally, you will need to conform to the specific terms of your agreement which will likely lean toward the seller's best interests.

My advice to you is to invest your time in improving your credit in order to qualify for a standard loan and traditional buying process.

Bill Eckler
Michael Saunders & Company
Sarah Barrows, Agent, East Syracuse, NY
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Rent-to-own can be tricky, and costly to you if it doesnt go right. Who told you the 6 month time frame? Give me a call, I would love to talk to you about your options!
Sarah Barrows
Licensed Agent Realtor, SFR, 203k Specialist
Keller Williams Realty Syracuse
6872 East Genesee St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Office: 315-701-6947
Fax: 315-701-6901
Email: SBarrows@kw.com
Website: http://www.buyingahomeincny.kwrealty.com
Find me on Facebook!
Find me on LinkedIn!
Find me on Google!
Josh Marks, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Enid,

What is your current credit score? What have you been doing to improve your credit?

Please give me a call or email.

Warm Regards,
Josh Marks
Jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
JoshMarksMortgage.com
773.303.0033

We lend in all 50 States!