Rentals in Humble>Question Details

Its610time, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Is there any homes in humble area to lease without credit check?

Asked by Its610time, Houston, TX Thu Apr 11, 2013

Me and my boyfriend are trying to move out of my parents house. The problem is I have an eviction on my record. How can we find a place with my record.can anyone help us?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Humble

Are their any Affordable Patio Homes in HUMBLE
In the Houston area, most landlords do require a credit report and some require a background check as well. Unfortunately, our rental market is very competitive and most homes end up with multiple applicants so the owner can choose which applicant they want to lease to. Apartments are typically more forgiving on credit issues. You may try that route for a while and build up some positive rental history before you try for a single family home.
Typically, homes for rent by owner do not require a credit check as many private landlords do not have the means to do credit checks. Have you considered credit repair?

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Hi there,

I'd recommend that you repost your question in the Houston, TX section, even if that's not where you're looking to move. The more people who see this question, the more likely you'll get a response.

Repost here:

Good luck with your move,