Is there a super agent out there that can help with apartment search preferably in Berwyn, Melrose Park, Oak Park, or West Chicago land?

Asked by Carmen Brown, Berwyn, IL Tue Sep 3, 2013

Not so good credit score but no liens, evictions, or bankruptcies.

Answers

7
Carmen Brown, Renter, Berwyn, IL
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Thank you very much to all the positive information that was given, all with the exception of Rob Schiller of course, I appreciate the advise and will utilize the help. After 6 weeks of searching craigslist I had given up.
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Kristofer No…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I am a broker with experience in that area, and my office has dealt with many properties in the Berwyn/Cicero/Forest Park/Oak Park area. I know the area well. I would be happy to discuss your needs either by phone or in person at a meeting place of your choosing. The fact of the matter is that the market will dictate what you will be able to get for your budget, and with an area that wide ranging, I am sure I can help locate the right place for you.

Email me at krn621@gmail.com and I can provide you with my complete contact information. Thank you and good luck!

Kris
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I would check, but its too many different areas for one agent. But you never know, maybe there is one out there for you.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
you need to take charge of your life..get on craigs list and get to work.. nobody is going to help the helpless..the area you mention is way too big.. gets serious about your request
Matt Hoyt, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Yes, try My Hyde Park office at 1314 E 47th St Phone: (773) 451-1200
Ask for an agent that works your areas of interest.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Hi Carmen,

I don't work this area but suggest, if no one responds, you check out domu.com or craigslist as well as the old fashioned "Reader", local newspaper. As usual, be careful of scams...do not give money to strangers in a "odd" situation. If you don't meet at the locale and the landlord doesn't have keys in hand walk away.