Rentals in 77447>Question Details

T Kish, Home Owner in Waller County, TX

Is there a realtor service which handles both qualifying renters for my home in addition to managing the property?

Asked by T Kish, Waller County, TX Tue May 24, 2011

I have a nice 2000 sq ft Mobile home on 2 1/4 acres. I am moving out of town, but do not want to sell my home yet. I know there are realtors which handle renting properties out, but I also need for someone to manage the property (i.e. be a local contact to coordinate fixing things which break, checking on the condition of the property, etc., since I will not be living in the area for at least a year - or longer). Does anyone provide this service?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77447

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes, we provide services for finding qualified tenants as well as managing the property. We have an onsite property management company that will arrange for repairs if needed, manage the property, deal with tenant issues, etc. Rental payments can be mailed to you or directly deposited into your account. Managing your property can be taylored to your needs.

If you have further questions, I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Please feel free to call me on my cell.

Lynnea Beale, Realtor®
Commercial & Residential Investments
RE/MAX Realty Center
281-642-8475 cell
281-213-6276 office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 24, 2011
Good Afternoon,

Prudential Premier Properties does.
We do manage the rentals and take care of the credit checks.
If you want to contact me or Kim at 713-686-5454.

Have a good day,
Debbie Hoffart
Prudential Premier Properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 24, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Hockley > 77447 > Rentals in 77447 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer