Is there a good online source for sourcing executive rentals in the Little Rock area?

Asked by Golfguy0111, New York, NY Wed Nov 14, 2012

Anticipating relocation and will be looking at possibility of mid-long term rental of executive home.

Answers

2
Julie Ross, Agent, Maumelle, AR
Thu Mar 21, 2013
There are a lot of companies in the Little Rock area. If you will give me a call I may be able to help.
It is knowing what area of town you want to be in and what amenities your looking for.
Working with relocation clients is one of my specialties.

Barb Roberts, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Thu Nov 15, 2012
I would be happy to help you with that. Can you give me some more specifics on what you're looking for such as amount per month you are willing to pay, number of bedrooms, number of baths you need and any other details. That way I can send you specific listings to make it easier for you.

Thanks!
Barb- thanks for the prompt response. Just doing some looking at this point as my wife is being interviewed for a position in Little Rock. Our current home is approx. 3300 sf including a full basement not sure what the relo package would include but we may have to sell our current home on our own so looking at possibilities as we also have a retirement home in AZ. Really don't want to carry 3 mortgages. thanks for any info you may be able to provide. We are both golfers so that would be an area of interest for us.
Flag Sun Nov 18, 2012