Rentals in Sun City Center>Question Details

Rockylaffer, Renter in Sun City Center, FL

Is the rental located at 1228 Haddington cir #67 sun city center Small pet friendly?

Asked by Rockylaffer, Sun City Center, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

Is this rental located in the NORTH or SOUTH sections of KINGS POINT?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3100118891-1228-Haddington-Cir-…

Answers

4
The property on Haddington is pet friendly.If you are interested in looking at It , please e-mail me @ svonsee@tampabay.com
No, Pets are not allowed in this unit.
Rockylaffer,

This rental unit is on the South side. If I can help you find other listings in the Sun City area, I would be happy to help. I can send you rentals if you would like. I have a few listings in the area and I am very familiar with Sun City Center.

Please feel free to review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
According to the MLX information from the rental agent, pets are not allowed in this rental. Also, it is located in the Northwest section of Kings Point, off the first turn on Hammersmith from Kings. Contact the listing rental agent for more information about other rentals with pets. Good luck.