Is the property at 2505 W. Aileen st. available. I've tried in the past to contact agents in this area they want me to give payment by phone no way

Asked by cancelmercedes, Tampa, FL Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

9
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Wed Sep 25, 2013
cancelmercedes, The property located at 2505 W Aileen Street in Tampa is a bank owned property for sale.

An offer to purchase, has to be submitted online through a real estate broker (agent) along with a mortgage pre approval letter or proof of funds. The property is offered by Fannie Mae. It is for sale. It is not offered as a rental.

The rental market is riddled with questionable rental tactics. Typically, the procedure for renting a property is to complete an application (sometimes there is a small fee to cover the cost of the background check $100 or less). A rental agreement is drawn up and signed by both parties. Then a security deposit holds the property until move in. At the time of move in all utilities have to be in the tenant's name and first month's rent deposited before keys to the property are exchanged for access.

If you are asked to send money before seeing the property, or a back ground check or a lease agreement something is not correct. Unfortunately, as the real estate market improves it attracts unscrupulous individuals interested in making fast money. Ethics are not considered.

Try a different property that is ready to rent.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234

Real estate online and on your mind?
You’re entitled to experience the difference.
Proven track record, VIP service with five star results!
Invest by calling for your smoothest transaction ever at your best negotiated price.
Sold on joining our list of satisfied clients?
Key trends and current inventory LEARN MORE.
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
Search like an agent, MLS listings updated daily, Saved your favorite search and receive morning line reports.
Dao Alderman, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Sep 6, 2013
The property at 2505 W. Aileen St. is for sale as REO (bank owned property) since 08/13/2013. The asking price is $164,500.00. If you interest of the home and like to visit it before offering the contract, which I can submit to the seller through the homepath.com. Don't hesitate to contact me at 813-997-2536 for any question or concern. You can also text to this number or email to me at HYDA@AOL.COM

Dao Alderman, Realtor, CPMS, CSP, TRC, CRS, FMS,ACP
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty, New Tampa
Direct 813-997-2536
Fax 813-779-6167
http://www.DaoAlderman.com
http://www.RealEstateDaoAlderman.com
Winston West, Home Buyer, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Yes that property is available and I am happy sending you more info on it
Debi Johnson…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
The property is still available. Email me if you would like to schedule a time to preview. DebiJohnson@Weichert.com
Martina Mann…, , Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013

I believe you may be considering this property as a potential rental for yourself. If it ever was being used as a rental, it appears the bank took it back in foreclosure and now has listed it for sale.
Call Ellen Z…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
The property you inquired about is a Fannie Mae property and you will need a Realtor to submit an offer on their website if you are interested in purchasing the home. It is not necessary to pay a Realtor to submit the offer for you. If you would like to see the property and or discuss making an offer on it please feel free to call me at 813-789-2096. Thank you and have a great day!
Brenda Ruiz, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Yes, this property is still available for sale. It is a bank owned property, listed at $164,500. It was built in 2001 and the home is 3bd/2ba with an attached in-law apartment that is 1bd/1ba. If you are interested, I can set up a time to show you. Call or email me.

Brenda Ruiz
813 380 9250
Brenda.Ruiz011@gmail.com
Brenda Ruiz, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013

Brenda Ruiz
813 380 9250
Brenda.Ruiz011@gmail.com
George Leone, Agent, Lutz, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
This property is still available. It is Bank Owned, 4 bedroom/3 bath, 1835 sq. ft home and listed at $164,500