Is the area that warwick townhomes in newport news, va a good place?

Asked by Dollbabykitten, Newport News, VA Sun Mar 11, 2012

Just wanted to know is the area good or bad.

Answers

4
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Thu Mar 15, 2012
I have a link to a online website where you can find out the crime stats for any address in Newport News. Click on my profile and send me your email address and I will forward that link to you.

John
Gemmav Stokes, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Hi Dollbaby. Only you can answer that question; start with what you consider to be a good place. Be it the schools, crime, look, and also the most determining factor of all, is what you can afford and what you are willing to pay.
Other than that without anyone knowing your expectations, it will be based on opinions.
Web Reference:  http://www.kefferrealty.com
Greg Ford, Agent, Hampton, VA
Sun Mar 11, 2012
The truth is that whether an area is a good place is a matter of opinion. Anyone that responds with an answer to this question is only given their personal opinion. The opinions that really matter is from the people who live there. I would suggest that if you are really interested in this area you should just cruise around sometime during the day. And then again sometime maybe an hour, or so, before dark. The weather is warming and people will be out. You can speak to someone, or you will be able to just feel whether, or not, it is a neighborhood for you.
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Sun Mar 11, 2012
I know of a web site where you can type in any address in Newport News and get a crime report for the area. Click on my profile and send me a email and I can forward you a copy of that link.

John