Is living near mistletoe area a good area?

Asked by ttonietiger, San Antonio, TX Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

3
Jason Campbell’s answer
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Like a lot of the historical areas in San Antonio... there has been a movement to pick up some of those old homes and restore them and put them on the market... So, there are a lot of really nice homes with that old school charm that are now bringing up the entire area... if this trend continues, that area will become more and more desireable as we go along...

I will say this though... you will want to get out of the rental market as soon as you can... it's simply the best time to buy a home we may ever see in our lifetimes, and rent is always a bad use of good money.. Just my 2 cents.
Ron Chartier, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jun 17, 2012
Parts of it are in high demand. There are a lot of investor developments on some blocks and they are turning into extremely nice homes while increasing the value of the neighboring ones.
You can call or text me at 837-7378 or email ronchartier@msn.com and we can review your exact concern.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jun 17, 2012
............only if you want to get kissed!

(sorry, but I couldn't resist!!)