Is it possible to rent a 3 bedroom apt. for $3,600 in the East Village or anywhere else (except Upper East or West) with an international cosigner?

Asked by Marissa, 10009 Wed Feb 5, 2014

Answers

9
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
That will be tough. 3 BRs for 3600 is difficult in any area below 96th St and having an international cosigner makes it even more so. You may want to talk to Insurent as they can function as your guarantor for a fee in many buildings.
you're honest!
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014
Ivan Palov, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Yes, it is possible- in a walk-up building. The total square footage will be equal to the square footage of a two bedroom though. The landlord might just have built a wall to turn the unit to a three bedroom apt. to get more money from tenants.
Check Insurent.com, it is helpful when you do not have a cosigner.
, ,
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Regarding the question of an international co-signer - there are ways around this problem.
A true 3 bedroom for 3600 is extremely difficult in downtown.
Kerry Cheng, , New York, NY
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Yes! It is possible, but it would be tough to rent a 3-bedroom apartment for that amount. call me 919-931-5924 or you could email me kerry@hgrny.com, and I would work with you
elmilarywhite, Both Buyer And Seller, Mott Haven, Bronx, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
yes it possible to rent a 3 bedroom apt. for $3,600 in the East Village or anywhere else
Evette Stark, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
I live in the west village for 30 years and $3,600 is possible . The cosigner cannot be international or a coporation. If the cosigner has banking in the NY, NJ, Conn areas and a relationship with a banker for automatic deposit. Otherwise, landlords will want one year rent up front. That is the real deal. Call me Evette J Stark both emails - evettejstark@live.com, or evettejstark@weichert.com
B'rouk Belay, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
yes email me if you're interested i have a few options in the lower east side brouk@metropolitanpropertygroup.com
Patricia San…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
YES IT IS!
If you're serious, call me
786-344-9104
psandell@citihabitats.com
"The #1 rental company in NYC"
Angelica Then, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 5, 2014
I agree, it will be difficulty but definitely possible. Please call or text me at 2013625110 to discuss some potential options.