Is it possible to find a 3 bedroom apartment for $3,500 in the East Village or any other Manhattan area?

Asked by Marissa, 10009 Tue Feb 4, 2014

Answers

9
Michael Carlo’s answer
Michael Carlo, Agent, NY,
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Yes; please understand certain requirements need to be met in order to obtain an apartment here in NYC. Feel free to touch base so I can go over the criteria in hopes of eliminating some of the stress in searching for a home. Also, if I cannot find you a No Fee apartment I can certainly work with you on commission as I'd prefer to earn a relationship.

Michael

mcarlo@aventana.com.
Tarrick Stew…, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Yes you can Marissa and I would love to assist you. Tstewart@teamgotham.com
Bill, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Yes!
Bill Hanley
Citi Habitats
917-412-6248
bhanley@citihabitats.com
Joshua Thiss…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
3 bedrooms within lower manhattan (below 96th street East Side and 110th street west side), are difficult to find however, I have at least 4 and they start at $3000 in the east village. I have one in the heart of the upper east side in the 60's just off of Lexington too. They're not easy to find but, they're out there!
Talk to your agent if you have one that you trust and if not, feel free to ask me any questions you'd like.

Josh
646-587-4817
Jthissell@citihabitats.com
Steve Duggan, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
It sure is Marissa. I would be happy to discuss
Shawna Tamay…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Probably East Harlem. Chances are the higher you go up the more you can get for your money. Usually thats the price of a one bedroom.
Diana Vasquez, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Hi I just showed a three bedroom in the Lower East Side. It was a Great share apartment.
Please email me if you are interested in more information.
diana@nyishome.com
I forgot to mention it was $3,500.
Flag Tue Feb 4, 2014
Mark Benson, Agent, MANHATTAN, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
For the east Village ATM there are less than 4 3 bedrooms fitting the price.
in general you would have the best luck finding a 3 bedroom for that price or under in the Upper East Side.
If you would like to see all your options Feel free to email or call me at any time.
Kal Alnajjar, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Absolutely, options become limited but it is very possible, if you would like to see what I can offer you in that budget, give me a call/text/email.

Tali Alnajjar
Sommerlyn Associates
kalnajjar@sommerlyn.com
757.773.1695