Is it possible for a house that was listed here for rent to be available for rent again in about two years?

Asked by Gwlp93, 19131 Sat Dec 10, 2011

I was looking at a house listed here as for rent, and I really fell in love with it. It isn't listed for rent anymore, and I wouldn't be able to rent it until fall 2013, so I was wondering if it is at all possible it'll be available then.

Answers

4
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Dec 19, 2011
writw the owner....go to phila.gov and look up the owner and mail him
Marc White, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat Dec 10, 2011
It is possible, but only the owner could tell you if it would be available then.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Dec 10, 2011
Unfortunately none of us can say with accuracy if the property will be available, or not in two years; much will depend on the landlord....
Carlos Herre…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Dec 10, 2011
Absolutely. That is very likely. If a property manager listed the home, there is a good chance that they have a management contract on the home. Unless the current tenants decide to stay, there is a good chance that it will be available again. Do you still have any information about the ad on the property you were interested in?

My recommendation would be to contact that agent that listed if previously and ask them. To let them know that you are very intereted and would like to be able to follow up at a later date. This would be your best bet. In any other case, they may just put you in touch with the owner for future reference if they decide they will want to rent again.

Best of Luck!