Is it common that all of the newer/high end properties in Hudson are no pets?

Asked by amanda_ingram, New Richmond, WI Tue Jun 11, 2013

We are looking for a rental property in the Hudson up to $1500. 3 bed, 2 bath. We have 2 cats. Single family home preferred but would consider a twin home/end unit town home in a higher end community. Newer is better.

Answers

5
John and Bec…, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Tue Jul 16, 2013
No this is not true!

Contact me for further clarification.

John Durham
RE/MAX Results
651-231-2191
Lori Bernard, Agent, Hudson, WI
Tue Jul 16, 2013
That is not an uncommon restriction, but unfortunately it doesn't help you in your situation. Your best bet may be to look to purchase a home or townhome. Interest rates are still extremely low even with the recent flucutations. The market is still very competitive, so your best bet is to be working with a real estate agent. Please call me if you would like assistance with your search.

Lori Bernard
Century 21 Premier Group
715-441-1320
John and Bec…, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Amanda,
I live and work in Hudson WI and am able to assist you should you want.

Simply give me a call at 651-231-2191.

John Durham
RE/MAX Results
Kim Eisen, Agent, Twin Cities, MN
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Rentals typically have some sort of restriction on pets, but ones that allow them are out there. It's really about finding something you like and then asking the question. If it's a private owner, they may say no pets yet you can have a conversation with them and they may change their mind. They may want an additional deposit.

If you like this answer or if it was useful to you, a quick click on the green 'thumbs up' would be appreciated.

Kim Eisen
"Helping People Make Smart Real Estate Decisions since 1980"
(651) 457-HOME (4663)

http://www.QuickHomesSearch.com
Brian Borcha…, Agent, Hudson, WI
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Many associations do have restrictions on pets, but this is a great time of year to be looking to buy or rent. Many of the best deals in Hudson are selling or renting in less than a week. Please contact me if you would like professional help in locating the best deals. Make it a Great 2013, Brian 715-410-3883