Wanda Bonilla, Renter in Oakland Park, FL

Is brickell area a good one for an 11 yrs old kid?

Asked by Wanda Bonilla, Oakland Park, FL Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

4
Santiago Eli…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Brickell is a great area to live in, but depends what it is you are looking for. Do you see yourself living in a condominium with your kid? Brickell is mainly composed of buildings so if that is what you are looking for then it would be a good match. Buildings in that area usually have a wide array of amenities which I'm sure you and your kid would love. However, if you are looking for a spacious house and a big yard then I would advice to look at different areas.
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Santiago
Ana McNatt, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Brickell area is a great area for kids. Brickell has excellent schools in the area. Feel free to look up details on all the areas in miamidade.gov
Gilbert More…, , Miami, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
While the Brickell area may have it's less-than-glamorous past, it is one of today's most sought-after areas in Miami. It is specially attractive to young professionals because of its proximity to Miami's Downtown (where many of these young professionals work), and because it offers spectacular views of the city, beach, and bay areas. Your 11 year-old will have access to great local schools, performing arts, professional sports, historic land marks, and scenic beaches; all just a short bike ride away. Brickell has a lot to offer in an urban setting.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions at 786-554-9696 or via email at: gmoreno@miamisforsale.com. You may also access current MLS data through the search function at my website: http://www.miamisforsale.com
Best of luck!
Gilbert Moreno
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 17, 2013
That very much depends on your definition of "good". Every area/neighborhood in Miami is near schools, parks and other recreational facilities.