Kayla, Renter in Chicago, IL

Is anyone familiar with the Park Boulevard Rental Residences on 36th and State?

Asked by Kayla, Chicago, IL Sat Dec 8, 2012

Judging from the website, it looks like the buildings were completed in Sept/Oct 2012 with great amenities at affordable prices. I'm not familiar with Chicago neighborhoods so my question is...is it a good and safe neighborhood to live in? It's boasting steps from the IIT campus and the Sox Stadium so I'm guessing it's safe? Please advice. Thank you.

Answers

4
n.cognido, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 18, 2013
the neighborhood is okay. the staff and MGMT of Park Blvd is a nightmare! They are rude unprofessional and well ... They apts are nice. But the maintenance and upkeep is case by case. Its sad that you have to argue every time that you contact the office. Find somewhere else to live.
Alan Maynie, , Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Kayla,
Follow the advice of the brokers below as it will give you the opportunity to see if the community works for you. No broker should, and is prohibited by law, answer a question with regards to a neighborhoods safety; so you will have to do your own research regarding this.

I would also suggest that you work with an agent, such as myself, who can help you navigate the rental pool in Chicago.

Best of luck!

Alan Maynie
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Drive around these areas at different times of the day to get a feel for the neighborhood.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Dear Kayla,

Please see the following website http://chicago.everyblock.com/crime/ . Here is where crimes statistics are kept. You can also drive by the property during different times of the day to see for yourself.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Borker
iMove Chicago