In healthcare over 20 yrs. I've been on workers comp for over 1.8 yrs w/income from ss totals 5731/mo. Can I show wc income to qualify?

Asked by Robert, Gardena, CA Tue Dec 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Dec 3, 2013
How long is the work comp guarantee? If it is temporary (or potentially temporary) income, then the lender may not want to consider it.
I can refer you to a good lender if you want to get the exact details.
0 votes
Thats exactly what I thought and fortunately I've considered leasing until I know for sure what my income status will be. I wouldn't want to waste a lenders time. Between my wife and I we should be able to qualify for a fairly nice place and wait out the outcome. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Robert
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Brian Kurtz, Agent, Dearborn, MI
Tue Dec 3, 2013
I'm guessing that the answer is "yes" but you'll need to speak with a mortgage professional directly to get a real answer.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more