Im looking to rent 3 bedroom home in Germantown. GES school district a must

Asked by Sjb123, Germantown, TN Mon Sep 20, 2010

Answers

4
Todd Brandon, , Memphis, TN
Mon Nov 8, 2010
We Rent Memphis Could help! We have homes all over available for Rent!

Go to http://www.werentmemphisproperties.com for more information
Randy Jeffer…, , Germantown, TN
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Unfortunately Memphis doesn't have much in the way of centralized listings for rentals. The Memphis Area Association of Realtors MLS has some rentals and there are a few websites which you could Google, but I'm afraid you'll have to do a lot of leg work on your own. If you will email me, I'll send you the names and numbers of some good companies that specialize in rentals. Also, check out Craigslist and Realtor.com. Good Luck!
Brian M. Cru…, , Germantown, TN
Mon Sep 20, 2010
I have a home for lease in Germantown, TN on Ole Pike Drive. Please give me a call to schedule a viewing.
Adalberto Ar…, Agent, Edinburg, TX
Mon Sep 20, 2010
FIRST FIND A REALTOR IN THAT AREA, THEN ASK IF THEY MANAGE RENTALS, IF NOT ASK THEM TO REFFER YOU TO ONE. HE/SHE WILL HELP YOU. THE OTHER OPTION IS TO GET THE BOOKLETS OF REAL ESTATE SPECIALIZED IN RENTALS, FIND ONE YOU LIKE AND CALL DIRECTLY TO ASK ABOUT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT BUT DOUBLE CHECK AOBUT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS CONFUSING FOR SOME PEOPLE.