Rentals in North Port>Question Details

Monique, Renter in North Port, FL

Im looking for a nice 3br,2bth,2cg home in a safe family oriented area in north port. The problem is I'm on section8 call 941-981-5093 if u can

Asked by Monique, North Port, FL Sun Mar 4, 2012

help. Quiet clean disabled mother just wanting to raise my son in a good inviroment. I receive disability & I don't have very much credit but pay my rent & bills on time If I can't afford it I don't need it is how I budget. The home I'm in is being sold & is the only reason for my move, I am positive the owners would have only good things to say about me.

Help the community by answering this question:


Tammy Hayes’ answer
My suggestion would be to contact a rental agency to see if they can help you out. There are very few homes available for Section 8.
Here are a couple of agencies that cover North Port.

Rent Me Florida
517 Paul Morris Dr.
Englewood, FL

Bruce Moran- 941.474.2882 ext. 225
Venice / Englewood / North Port Rental Specialist

Douglas Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer