Im looking for a home that accepts section8city vouchers

Asked by Mspermilla35, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jun 12, 2012

My name is kiesha bougere and I am currenrly looking for a 3bdrm 1or 2 bath for my children and myself.the most that the county will pay for is 1448. could you please help?

Answers

42
Christine’s answer
Christine, , Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hi Kiesha,

I will have a 3bd/2bath in the city of Cudahy coming up in July. You can always pay the difference of rent. The price will be $ 1600 per month and section 8 is welcome.

Contact me for more information.

Christine
310.920.6156
PvRealEstate@sbcglobal.net
am looking for a 5bedroom plz call me at (323)5035475 thank u
Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015
Sharitha Dav…, Renter, New York, NY
Tue Nov 15, 2016
Yes I'm looking for 3bed room South city st.louis mo thanks can you help me please
Tyshapolk6201, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Sep 25, 2016
hey my name is Tysha Polk I'm looking for a 3bed room for me and my children can you help me
Brenda Hobby, Renter, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 25, 2016
Hi my name is Brenda Hobby I'm looking for a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms in Tampa Florida. I'm looking forward to moving by the end of June. I have a 3 bedroom voucher. Please help.
Smithkathie3, Home Buyer, Austin, TX
Fri Nov 6, 2015
Recently I was involved in a scam with a company pretending to be a loan company that went in search of a lender that would lend money to people with bad credit. To make a really long story short I was naive and ended up wiring a total of $13000.00 to Nigeria,Ghana,Malaysia and Singapore.The worst part of this whole thing is that I did my research like I was supposed to, the company was listed in the phone book in MA, and I also checked them out!!! Everything checked out fine and when the money never came in the company said that they were going to refund my money and when the money never came in I tried to call the company and the recording now says Thank you Goodbye and hangs up on you. I was Lucky to get in Contact with Dennis Hopkins Finance Home that offered me a loan of $500.000. i will refer anyone in need of financial Help to http://www.dennishopkinsfinancehome.com/ or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com. Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +44750954609 Skype Id:roger.n.william I had a wonderful experience with them. Dennis Hopkins Finance Home is a legitimate Money Lender
cheronda card, Renter, New York, NY
Mon Nov 2, 2015
Im looking for 4bedroom house that accept city voucher
Ginamarie2244, Home Buyer, Oakland, CA
Sat Oct 3, 2015
Hello my name is gina carrillo I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom in Montebello California for me and my 2 kids my voucher is for only $1449. I've been looking and having a hard time could you please help. Thank you
Tbaby35.es, Home Buyer, Denver, CO
Mon Sep 28, 2015
Hello everyone my name is Edna Small I am a single mother of 6 children and 3 grandchildren. I am currently looking for 4-5 bedrooms. I am also currently on section 8 voucher and live in Denver CO.The house I am in now, my lease will be up in 60 days. My kids and I very neat and clean so if is there is any houses that you guys may know of any please give me a call @ 7203282291 or you can email me at tbaby35.es@gmail.comThank you so much for your time if you take the time to read this
Wd39asia, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Sep 17, 2015
Hi my name is D'Asia Williams Im looking for a section 8 house/townhouse in Robbinsdale, Brooklyn center,Bloomington, MN. 2 bedroom 1-2 baths. It's me and my little girl. I have my voucher. Need a place as soon as December please. Thank you
Trina0835, Home Buyer, Cincinnati, OH
Tue Sep 8, 2015
Hi my name is Katrina scott Im looking for a section 8 house in Sidney, OH. 3 bedroom 1-2 baths. It's me and 3 girls. I have my voucher. Need a place as soon as possible please. Thank you
Scott Mcmast…, Renter, 80120
Wed Sep 2, 2015
Hi im a single dad, myself and my 3 girls are looking for a 3b 1-2 b, in the Littleton area between Broadway & Lowell, I gave a housing voucher that pays all but with the rental market that has gone up having a hard time finding a place, any ideas, we've been looking for 5 months and still no luck
Moussakonate…, Home Buyer, Denver, CO
Tue Aug 25, 2015
Moussa I'm looking for 3 bedrooms
Houses. Or appts for my family
With 3 kids .
Need help I am on section 8 . 720-217- 8584 . I live in Denver . Lafayette ,Irie
Boulder will be awesome . Thanks
Michellejohn…, Home Buyer, Apex, NC
Fri Aug 21, 2015
I'm looking for a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath in a nice neighborhood for 2 children and myself. Please help!
Jahnkethomas…, Home Buyer, Irving, TX
Mon Aug 17, 2015
Hello my name is Falicia Jahnke and I have a voucher for 2 to 3 I would love to live in Garland Texas
Mckinneykyla, Home Buyer,
Fri Aug 14, 2015
My name is Sabrina Davis I am looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom two bath home in a nice location for my family in San Diego I have a section 8 Voucher
Hilpizarro756, Home Buyer, Bronx, NY
Wed Jul 29, 2015
Section 8 3 bedrooms 2 baths for my kids my voucher is 1500 my telephone number 347 591 1125
Shannon Price, Home Buyer, Chester, PA
Tue Jul 21, 2015
Hi I'm Shannon I'm looking for a 3 bedroom house in Delaware county. I have a voucher 1400 .need help ASAP
Starlaysha87, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Fri Jul 17, 2015
Hey I'm Shataracka Robinson I'm looking for a house that accept section8 vouchers in Laurens SC I have 3 kids can anyone help me please I need to know ASAP
Kimethiamcka…, Both Buyer And Seller, New York, NY
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Hello my name Kim I am looking for a 3bdrm 2bath for my child and myself.I have a section 8 vouchers could you please help me my #504-373-8106
Vbrewer555, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Hi iam vickie I live in indy I am looking for a 2_3bedroom a 1 1/2 bathroom single family home yes have a section_8 can u help me.
John Lackey, Renter, Covington, KY
Thu Jun 25, 2015
i am looking for a 1bed room in newpot,ky or bellevu. i have section8 for 500, can you help me
Supernatural…, Home Buyer, Goldsboro, NC
Fri Jun 19, 2015
Single mother of 3 who is recently divorced needing a home asap, husband left for younger woman and litterally left my and my sons high & dry and neglects us all with no help! My # is 9192880412 please help, we are very decent people who just need a home and a new start in life!
Tiffanymadu, Renter,
Fri Jun 12, 2015
Hello, My name is Tiffany I am a hard working single parent that looking for a 2bdrm Apt/Home for rent , resently received a (Moving To Work Grant/Voucher)* San Mateo /Alameda County *and willing to pay me and my 13yrs old daughter housing fees to give us a opportunity to become home owners as well,We need a safe and clean foundation to call Home.please contact me at 650 452-9080 reaching out for Help blessing comes when you have faith!
Klingerfelt2…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jun 10, 2015
I'm. Having trouble finding a 3bm in largo, north st Pete,Pinellas park, Seminole Florida. That take section 8. Please help.
Rich, Other Pro, Las Vegas, NV
Thu May 7, 2015
If you need help to raise your credit scores fast,
We specialize in raising FICO scores dramatically, in weeks, not months or years.

As a matter of fact with one of our most recent clients we raised his score from 552 up to 729 in 3 weeks.

Hope This Helps

Contact Us!

IZM Credit Services
800 N Rainbow Blvd
Las vegas, NV 89107
(702) 758 - 3799

IzmCreditServices.net
Web Reference:  http://IzmCreditServices.net
Alisa Purtty, Renter, New York, NY
Fri Apr 10, 2015
Hello my name is Alisa and I am looking for a house to rent in Lakewood Ohio I have sec8 can you please call me at2168042936
Sheryl Arndt, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Woodland Hills, CA
Tue Mar 31, 2015
Hello Kiesha, each rental is individually decided by the landlord or rental management company. If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

Los Angeles is a large city so you need to figure out zip codes or something to email you rental listings. There are 36 rentals under 2k monthly rent of condos, townhomes and single family homes of 2bd+ in Los Angeles to contact to see if they accept Section 8.

You should also check to see if you may convert your Section 8 rental voucher to a Homeownership voucher and buy a place and pay the same amount as rent. You have to have received your Section 8 atleast one year and have 1% of your own funds as well as minimum 640 fico score to qualify.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
MY POST IS PERTAINING TO CALIFORNIA ONLY
Flag Tue Mar 31, 2015
Scorpionovem…, Home Buyer, Washington Court House, OH
Tue Mar 31, 2015
hi my names Krystal Hildebrand
and I'm looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment I have section 8 in when trying to find a place to accept the voucher my numbers 373 5754 thank you
Tue Mar 31, 2015
looking for a house that except section8 preferably in Grove City or on the west side or Galloway
Mannprecious, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Mar 21, 2015
I'm looking for a house that takes section 8 also Jacksonville fl
Carolyn Lewis, Renter, New York, NY
Wed Mar 11, 2015
Hi my nane is carolyn lewis im looking for a house that takes section 8im looking for a 3 bedroom house in madisonville cinti ohio 45227 area
Toni Frey, Renter, Allentown, PA
Tue Mar 10, 2015
I'm looking for homes that accept section 8 in Allentown,pa
Toni Frey, Renter, Allentown, PA
Tue Mar 10, 2015
I'm looking for a home that accepts section 8
Toni Frey, Renter, Allentown, PA
Tue Mar 10, 2015
I'm looking for homes that accept section 8
Katrina Jenk…, Renter, New York, NY
Sat Feb 21, 2015
My name is Katrina Jenkins I'm looking for a 3b 2bath 2c garage home in fort worth tx preferably in 76123 76133 76134 76140 zip code that accepts section 8
Joshrenode1, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Feb 5, 2015
Hi my name is josh an im looking for a 2bdr in cleveland ohio on the westside or berea or parma ohio an they only approved me of 673 can u please help me my number is 1216 703 4835
Tasha Willia…, Renter, Thornton, CO
Mon Jan 19, 2015
I am looking for a section 8 3-4bd 2ba
My amount is1379 I've been looking for about
5mo an can't get find anything in my price range I've been putting off surgery because of this.!! Can someone anyone help???
Here's my number 720-451-8558
Thanks for your time.
Yours truly. Tasha Williams
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Jan 18, 2015
Please visit:

http://www.gosection8.com

Landlords and agents interested in leasing to voucher holders advertise their properties on this site.
Kanishathoma…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 5, 2015
hello my name is Kenisha I'm looking for a home in Melbourne Florida or Palm Bay Florida section 8 my voucher is 850 looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath or 3 bedroom 1 bathcan somebody please help me
Sharon Wylie, Renter, New York, NY
Sat Dec 27, 2014
Hi my name is sharon whylie and im havein problum finsing a plays to live Im in saeshin 8and im about to loos it plese help 4088991129 im in need of a tow baedroom
Douglas Perez…, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hello Kiesha Bougere,

Did you check https://www.socialserve.com ?

I hope you find something good for your family.
my name is jim. anyone have a house for me and my 3 horses. Yes i said horses...............lol. Names are moe, larry and curly. One of them will win a Kentucky Derby.
Flag Thu Jul 23, 2015
DJ Bonner, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hello Kiesha,
I currently have 2 with-in your price range. Please feel free to email me and I will forward the units to you.

DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
562-572-4203