I would really like to find a rental home in the salisbury area thAT IS ON A LAKE OR POND OR WALKING DISTANCE TO IT. Can you help?

Asked by Carol, 21804 Sun Sep 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
John Terrell, Agent, Salisbury, MD
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi Carol,
Can you tell me how many bedrooms are needed in the rental home and what you could afford to pay per month?
John
Juditackett, Home Owner, Salisbury, MD
Tue Apr 25, 2017
I have a home for rent that is walking distance to the park and pond. Let me know if you are interested.
Ruby Riggin, Agent, Salisbury, NC
Mon Sep 30, 2013
We have a Rental Department here at Coldwell Banker that I would love to refer you to. Please call me. Ruby Riggin 443-614-0253. Thanks for you inquiry.
I just received an email listing a home for rent at 1712 wood holme ct. Can you tell me if it is still available? It looks like something I would like. I would like to see it, or properties similar to it.
Carol
Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013
Thanks Ruby! I will give you a call when I get a chance. I am currently renting at Marley Manor for several years now and really want to get into a house.....my boyfriend is recovering from heart surgery and loves to fish so it would be great to get something near one of the many ponds in town.....if you see anything before i call you, keep me in mind. Thanks
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013