I will be relocating to Houston Texas in September or October and I am looking for single family homes or townhouses in a nice area for around 1200

Asked by CCollins33, California Thu Aug 9, 2012

I have 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and would like a area where there is lots to do for the kids? I also have a Housing Voucher and I need to be in a nice area. I am coming from California and I am used to the luxuries. Thanks

Answers

2
Wole Omoguns…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Depending on the number of rooms you are interested or looking for, I will be gald to represent you and help you get a property that meet your needs. I also have a property coming up that might meet your needs. If you prefer, you can contact me at wole@texansdreamrealty.com or 832.272.5783
Khaled Owaida, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
$1200 can get a nice home in nice area's, the challenge is to find a landlord who accept vouchers, i offer my help to you finding you a home, my phone # 281-818-9766, or email me at kal_realtor@yahoo.com.

kal