Rentals in Westminster>Question Details

Aleesha Pinto, Renter in Westminster, CO

I will be moving to the Westminster/Broomfield CO area from VA October 13 and need help securing a 1 year lease.

Asked by Aleesha Pinto, Westminster, CO Sun Aug 26, 2012

I will be in town to look for places this (Labor Day) weekend.

Answers

6
Try http://www.4rentdenver.com. They handle rentals in that area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Aleesha,

My name is Jim McGaugh, . Did you know it is actiually cheaper to buy in Colorado than to rent ? If you need a rental, I can help, but if you are going to be in the Denver area for more than a year, you may want to think long-term and think about buying. My website is denverhomeseascher.com if you want to look into buying. Else i would look into Craigslist or rentals.com. Feel free to call me at 303-227-9455
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi James,
Yes, I am aware of that, but since I haven't lived in CO I would like to rent for a year to get a feel for the area before buying.
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
Post on craiglist to find a rental agent.... not many Realtors do rentals since there is no co-op for rentals. Call each real estate office and property management company to inquire.... good luck!
I have a client that wants to lease a gorgeous 5900 sq. ft., 5 bedroom, 5 bath home in Lafayette, CO for $3,700. Please let me know if you might have any interest in it.
Kathleen Nolan
303-523-6456
Best place on internet is rentals.com and rent.com Craigslist is a source however beware of scams.
What type of property are you looking for?