I will be moving to Carson City. I want to rent a three bedroom house. I have two dogs and need a fenced back yard. Can someone help me with that?

Asked by Ladybleu333, Las Vegas, NV Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

3
Jayrogers1306, Both Buyer And Seller, Carson City, NV
Sat Dec 5, 2015
First you must determine whether being a landlord is an obligation you can even handle. Tenants are more attentive and choosy in a down market because of the increased availability rental homes, and their expectations are much higher. And set the cost of the rent by learning what other rental properties are going for in your neighborhood and community.

http://nvrural.org/news/should-i-rent-or-buy-in-nevada
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Feb 10, 2014