I will be interning at IBM-Littleton and need housing in Littleton-MA betwen July and August...any advice?

Asked by Ghxyz, Littleton, MA Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

3
Joycestrong, Home Owner, Groton, MA
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Hi Folks, Great news! I have a house in Groton, MA and this summer I rented a room to an Intern from IBM. It worked out great! He has a car which makes it super easy.

He'll be going back to school at the end of August so please spread the word that I have an open room starting the end of August or 1st of September. I am 20 minutes from IBM in Littleton and 20 minutes from tax-free New Hampshire in beautiful Groton.

The rent includes use of laundry, all facilities, use of kitchen and family room, FIOS Internet, Telephone and Cable, and all utilities. I only require a minimum of two months stay.

I live with my sons in a friendly, caring family.

We have dogs so want our new roomate to love dogs too.

Please be in touch with Joyce at 617-666-1122 (my cell phone).

Thanks for your help!!
Deb Nicholls, Agent, Concord, MA
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Will you have transportation? I have found rooms for several of the interns who had already started. It depends on the dates you need, and if you have a car.
I won't have a car but have been looking at carpooling options. My internship is from July 9th till August 10th.
Flag Fri Jun 15, 2012
Jennifer Lit…, Agent, Norton, MA
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Short term rentals are tough to come by but not impossible. You may find a room for rent might be easier since most places want a 1 year lease. Craiglist can be a good resource. Please let me know if you need further assistance. 508-944-4954