I was told that the schools in Alpharetta are all pretty good. Are there some schools that we need to avoid in Alpharetta?

Asked by Nicole Isles Henderson, Atlanta, GA Tue Oct 30, 2012

Answers

4
Rick Musto’s answer
Rick Musto, Agent, Roswell, GA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Nicole - the web address for the Great Schools is http://www.greatschools.org. This is a good site to start with but I agree with Katherine that you should visit the schools and talk with some of the staff to give you a better feeling of how the school will fit your child's needs. Best of luck!

Rick Musto, Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
770-480-7699
rmusto@buckheadhomerealty.com
Veronika Bar…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi Nicole,

Visit Greatschools.net, it shows all schools' rating. If you need help in finding a rental home I will be happy to help. You can reach me at 678-230-4235 or visit my website.

Cordially,

Veronika Barash, Realtor®,

CERTIFIED SKILLED NEGOTIATOR

REO & SHORT SALE CERTIFIED

CERTIFIED MARKETING SPECIALIST

RELOCATION SPECIALIST

http://www.AtlantaSelectHomes.com

678.230.4235 c

678.287.4800 o

404.410.6983 f

Keller Williams Realty Consultants
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
All schools in Alpharetta rank either a 9 or 10 (10 being best). You can't go wrong in the Alpharetta area.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
Katherine Mo…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Wed Oct 31, 2012
No, but I would recommend you take the time to visit the schools in the area you are most interested in and talk to the principals, even ask to meet the teachers for the grades your children would be a part of. There is a difference from school to school, especially if there are specific areas of concern you have or if you have a child with special needs. This will also help you to understand the charter school system in Fulton County and if your children should be involved with those programs.

Katherine L. Morrison, Realtor
Broker/Owner
Team Realty Group
Alpharetta, GA
404-697-4626 (direct)
kathy@chipandkathy.com