I want to rent in May of 2013, but want to look for rental place now. What can I do?

Asked by Alex Hoac, San Gabriel, CA Sun Mar 3, 2013

Answers

3
Ben Lerma’s answer
Ben Lerma, Agent, alahambra, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
It is always a good idea to prepare in advance of moving as you are doing. Finding the right place to rent will depend on your needs, motivation, resources and lifestyle.

Trulia offers some great resources as a great start in helping you identify the right area and kind of residences available to you and in the right price range for your personal budget.

Let me know if you have any specific questions at this time and I'll be happy to assist.
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
work with an agent. Find someone you can trust. I have worked for many years with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545 she is honest, hardworking and knowledgeable.
Tom Berge, J…, Agent, Alhambra, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello Alex,

Please call or email me for more information on area rentals. Call Six two six 278 two two 89 or email tombergejr at gmail dot com

My office has been conveniently located in Alhambra on the corner or Granada & Main since 1966. I am directly across the street from McDonald's.

Thanks!