Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Trouble, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I rent out rooms in a 3bdrm house house in the Temple U area, Phila , PA. Do you know an insurance co.that will write a policy for a rooming house?

Asked by Trouble, Philadelphia, PA Thu Mar 10, 2011

Please provide insurance co. name. phone #, contact person or any other details.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, Trouble.

Since I'm not an insurance expert, I will pass you along to someone who is. Please call Sean Mooney at Allstate Insurance (Ph: 215-938-0444, Email: If anyone can help you out, he can.

Good luck!


Timothy M. Garrity | Brown McKinney Real Estate, Co.
Real Estate Professional & Consultant Email| Website
215-825-2250 x 1007 Office | 267-879-2716 Mobile | 267-318-7004 Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 11, 2011
I'm not an authority on insurance matters, Trouble, but I am going to venture a guess that a rental license and appropriate City zoning will go a long way toward accomplishing your goal. Are you squared away there?

Good luck!

Hannah Angert, Realtor®
PA License RS-295442

Cell 215.869.9571
Office 215.271.3000
Fax 215.271.0988

William Festa Realty
3001 S. Sydenham St.
Philadelphia, PA 19145
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 10, 2011
Try Nick Demaio at State Farm 610-949-9640. He is a personal friend and if he can't help you he can advise you. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer