I really need help to find a place. Do any of you do rental? Or do you know any rental agent?

Asked by Elliot Ramos, Boynton Beach, FL Thu Oct 20, 2011

Hello ,

I'm interested in a apt. to rent 1b-1b or loft, big studio,inlaw. Price 0-1000. I would like if all or some utility are payed for. I have a dog she is a American Staffordshire. My dog his a resume. I would like the place be near the Bart. I would like a place in San Francisco but not oakland. We would need this place by Dec 31,2011.

-Elliot

Answers

3
Dlj, Renter, San Francisco, CA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
With a dog that is going to be even harder - prices for 1 bedrooms and studios are averaging $1700 and up unless you are very very lucky. There are a couple of rental places that do not charge that can aid your search which is what we did a year ago. We also walked all over as people will put for rent signs in the windows, but you need to move fast as many are gone the same day. There is over a 90% occupancy in SF so it is not easy. Try Laramar and Prado they are rental groups that have listings all over the city and we used one of those. The woman even picked us up and drove us around to the apartments that were available otherwise we probably would not have found anything. Good luck
Rich Bennett, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Hello-

It will be rare to find anything other than a room for rent at $1,000/mo. Your best bet is to look at rentals in Craigslist. Beyond that, it would be a good idea for you to drive through areas where you may want to live to see if you can be lucky enough to find a for rent sign on a place that has not been advertised.

Rich

Zephyr Real Estate
DRE#01358540
Oggi Kashi, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Elliot

That's going to be a little tough to find for $1K in SF. You might want to look at roommate options.