I need top move closer to my family need a 3 bedroom house have three kids please help i have my section 8 voucher ..... Princetongrl06@aol.com

Asked by Tanja Bell, Milford, OH Tue Dec 11, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Mon May 6, 2013
Have a 3/2 with a fenced yard in w Clermont S.D>
0 votes
Brynn Walden, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Which of the homes are you interested in?
I will be showing Storm at 5:30 tonight and Neptune at 6:30 tonight.
0 votes
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Tue Dec 11, 2012
I forwarded your request to a landlord I know in that area
0 votes
I am also looking to relocate to Blue Ash, Deer Park, Reading,Montgomery Im actually living in Pataskala, Oh. Needing to move to or as close to Blue Ash as possible. School district is very important. Im a disabled mother of 2. I have a section 8 voucher for a 3 bedroom that I would transfer to Hamilton County. I would like a house. Prefer a fenced yard or fenced part of yard. Would love a finished basement but not necessary. I have 2 tiny chiuhahas prolly way less then 5lbs ea. I have been on section 8 for alittle over 6 yrs after becoming disabled and unable to work. my income is SSd monthly. I no longer have any family here in Central Ohio Need to be closer to family that can be there for me and my children. The process of relocating into another county with a section 8 voucher takes some time but can be done within a month or 2 after finding the property. Any help?
Flag Sat Dec 29, 2012
Arlene Modar…, Agent, West Chester, OH
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Hi Tanja, What area are you looking to move to? When do you need to moved in by?

Thank you,
0 votes
Tanja Bell, Renter, Milford, OH
Tue Dec 11, 2012
highpoint (cincinnati,ohio) Sycamore township please help!!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more