I need to rent my townhouse out as soon as possible, but need to widen my pool of renters. Our place is in really good shape-and we want to find

Asked by Ziem_a, Auburn, CA Sun Mar 3, 2013

the right people who will take care of it and be a nice addition for our neighbors. How do you list here? Do realtors help find renters, without managing the property? How much does this typically cost?

Answers

11
Anna Ruiz’s answer
Anna Ruiz, Agent, Loomis, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
I would try craigslist as.well for the rentersit works very well for my clients who are renting out their homes in Loomis in Penryn. Agents can help spread the word but I have never been paid ro help rent out a place because I am usually helping my clients buy or sell another Property. Hope this helps

Anna Ruiz
Cindy Caverly, Renter, 95603
Thu Oct 17, 2013
I'm looking for a town home in the Auburn area, is yours still available?
Erin Lashell, Home Buyer, Auburn, CA
Mon Jun 3, 2013
I am a professional business person who recently moved back into the area and am looking for a great rental. I would be interested in finding out more regarding your townhouse if it is still available. gracewithin79@aol.com.

E.
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Our office does have a property management service. She will just find a tenant (for a fee) and then you take over the management or you can contract with her to do the full property management for you. I am putting the link below where you can download the info or request a proposal.
Sherry Sabbah, Agent, Auburn, CA
Wed Mar 6, 2013
call me or email me your contact information along with property description and monthly rent and etc for perspective tenant.
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
6% of $10,800 works out to. $648.

a property manager might be willing to work for a small fee like that if they know they are going to get monthly residuals with a long term management contract.

If you aren't offering a management contract or promise of a future listing, that just isn't a very exciting fee.

Some agent might do it that cheap as a favor, in the hope that you will list it with her to sell the next time it goes vacant.
Wes Burris, , Auburn, CA
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hi Ziem,

Because of my office location I constantly have renters stopping in asking about rentals in the area. If you would like you could contact me and give be a bit more information along with a picture or two I will post it on the window of my office. I also belong to an MLS group that meets on Thursday mornings; I would be happy to announce your property to the other agents there.

Wes Burris
Realtor, Sierra Brokers Real Estate
Sherry Sabbah, Agent, Auburn, CA
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Sounds like a nice place to rent, however my client is looking for month to month lease. I would let you know if I hear any one looking for 1 year lease.
Sherry
Ziem_a, Home Buyer, Auburn, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Thank you all,

6% seems reasonable. The rent will be 900/mo. with a one year lease. We have two bedrooms and one bath, new appliances, solid oak flooring upstairs and wall to wall tile downstairs. Our neighbors are quiet and we would like to maintain the stability of the neighborhood.
Sherry Sabbah, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Realtors could help to spread the words, I have clienst who are looking to rent,
What type of lease you are going to agree on?? and what would be the rent??
What is the size of your rental property??
let me know by emailing or calling.
Craigslist.com is common site for rental ad.
Sherry Sabbah
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hi Ziem,
Yes, you can hire a realtor to list your townhouse for rent. The typical fee is 6% of the first year rent and does not include managing the property.