Amanda, Renter in 98685

I need to rent an apartment or a small home in the Vancouver, WA area for my son.

Asked by Amanda, 98685 Thu Apr 12, 2012

My son is there looking for a place to live, but having trouble... His credit isn't the best, but he's an exceptional renter! I might be willing to co-sign on a rental agreement for him. They also have a small dog..They are looking in the range of 7-800 a month.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Evie Hampton, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
I would highly recommend Whipple Creek Village apartments in Ridgefield. They are completely pet friendly, have apartments with attached garages, and are very clean and updated. They also all come with a washer and dryer in the unit! Also included is the pool and workout room! You can google them and give them my name as your reference as I have referred alot of out of state relocators there and they should give you a good discount! They also are month to month rentals as well as lease options! If you need any more information, please feel free to call me at 360-609-0086.

Evie Hampton - Re/Max equity group
0 votes
Gloria Matth…, Agent, Vancouver, WA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Rentals come and go quickly, there are rentals here on trulia, check zillow for rentals and also craigs list is a good source. Be careful on craigs list, sure you verify the ownership, and do a background check on the owner, (as they would do).

I had a rental a couple months back and a scammer started posting the house for 800.00 (I had it listed for 1600.00,) I know a couple people got excited and sent a 500.00 deposit to egypt. so if it sounds to good to be true... look again.. (this was on craigs list).

Im sorry I dont have anything right now. Also do a web search for PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES... there you know you have a professional 3rd party representing the lessor.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more