Rentals in Wicker Park>Question Details

K, Renter in Chicago, IL

I need to find a 2 bed 1 bath in safe neighborhood in or close to downtown. Would prefer to not live north side. Any suggestions on Neighborhoods?

Asked by K, Chicago, IL Sun Oct 21, 2012

There are many neighborhoods that you should consider. However, the answer of which one is best for you will be dictated by your budget. Consider South Loop, UIC Medical District, Pilsen, Tr-Taylor (little Italy), Bronzeville, West Loop, etc...) For pricing, take a look at our site: and you can get a sense of what apartments rent for. If you see something tat sparks your interest, give us a call. We have one of the largest databases of available apartments in the city. Call on us!

Rusty A. Payton, Broker
iMove Chicago
5650 N Broadway
Chicago, Illinois 60660

773-961-8819 [Office]
773-289-0806 [Fax]
773-682-5210 [Mobile]

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
There are many nice areas that are not on the north side. Work with a Realtor that is familiar with the areas you are interested.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
Work with a Realtor and be prepared to discuss your budget and other desirables for your new home/neighborhood. In addition you will have to provide employment and credit history. Should you need any help, contact me.
yea south loop is safe and so is everything around the loop.. can you afford 1900 a month?
It depends on your price point, how close you need to be to public transportation and other variables.
Hi, I would love to meet with you and discuss your options and plan. Please call me or text me anytime @ 847.219.9366. thanks and have a beautiful day! Catheen Walker
It's important to get a knowledgeable leasing agent/broker. Someone who has access not only to MLS database but to rental listings database. Most importantly, someone who knows the neighborhoods well and is willing to devote some time to you and your quest in finding the perfect apartment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
I would get a good leasing agent. Its free to use their services. They would be able to help you out.
A few. Call or email bbiederman@citypointrealty
Barbara Biederman City Point Realty