ebibliophile, Renter in Roseland, NJ

I need to commute from Livingston Avenue, Roseland to Jersey City. Can anyone help me find if you have easier routes?

Asked by ebibliophile, Roseland, NJ Wed Feb 27, 2013

I don't see direct buses or options with less numbers of changes.

Answers

2
heddieblair, Home Owner, Roseland, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Nothing will take you directly from Livingston to Jersey City, except a car unfortunately. Check out http://www.coachusa.com/community/ss.commuter.asp for route information. Community Coach will take you to Newark, where you can hop the PATH train to anywhere else in JC. I too commute to JC. I generally drive in on 78 to the West Side Avenue Light Rail Station, where parking is just over $2 and take the light rail to where I work, just over $2 each way
Best of luck!
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Well, unfortunately, you don't see direct bus routes to Jersey City because there aren't any.

Your only option, as far as I can determine, is to take the NJ Transit bus #71 to Newark Penn Station and catch another bus to Jersey City.

Most people would drive to Jersey City, along route 280, as public transportation isn't readily available.

Check out the NJTransit.com website for information on the commute using bus #71.

Best wishes...........