I need help finding a rental in South Austin I would like something with a yard for my dog. I have been looking for a while now with no luck.

Asked by Stephanamation, Austin, TX Thu Mar 8, 2012

We need a 2 bed/1 bath with a yrd. and want to sapend up to $1,000. Please help.

Answers

8
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 22, 2012
If you find this and its cute, clean and you feel comfortable renting it to you 21 year old sister, please tell me about it and I'll give you $50.
Matt Trussell, Agent, Briarcliff, TX
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hi Stephanamation,

You have a pretty realistic request. I should be able to help you find a great place pretty quickly. Please give me a call if you are still looking. I would love to help.

Matthew Trussell
Keller Williams
512.529.0874
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 3, 2012
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... The issue is there are very few single family homes in Austin for this price. You might be able to find a duplex with a small yard or townhome with a attached enclosed patio. Most likely you will need to move your search further south to Buda or Kyle to find a single family house for this price. I wish you luck!
Kevin, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Both my office and I are based in S Austin and would be glad to assist you.

What is your timeframe?

Please feel free to give me a call at 424-2689 so we can discuss what you are looking for in more detail.

Kevin Roy
ERA Bettinger Realtors
512-426-2689
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Stephanamation(cool name, btw!), I would recommend using a Realtor/Lease Agent to help you. I recommend Roman Lopez with Keller Williams Realty @ 512-947-2250 or rlopez@kw.com. He is very good and will not charge you. Mention my name and he will treat you like family!!
Good luck, Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty 512-261-4415
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Give Doug or Gina a call. Searching on your own will continue to leave you a day late in Austin right now.
Gina Nyland, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Mar 8, 2012
There are a handful of duplexes available right now, but might not be there tomorrow. South Austin rentals are flying off the shelf. If you need assistance, our team has a leasing specialist how would be happy to help.

Doug is right. You need to be ready with application in hand when you look at places. You should also be ready to get certified funds for the ap fees AND the security deposit to turn in with your application. If you find something you like, don't think about it too long...it won't last.

Also, keep in mind, most landlords will not hold a property vacant for more than 14 days. Always check the possession date before looking at your potential new home.

Let me know if you'd like our leasing specialist to contact you,
Gina Nyland, REALTOR, GRI, e-pro
The Nyland Team
Prudential Texas Realty
http://www.nylandteam.com
Doug Vogelsa…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Gonna be tough, but we can set you up on a search. You will need to have an application filled out ahead of time, along with copies of your drivers licenses and proof of income. Call me at 512-739-0457.

Doug Vogelsass
Agents For Change Real Estate