I need help finding a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house or townhouse in Maplewood, Oakdale,Woodbury. Area my budget is between 1000 and 1210..

Asked by Tomeka Pierce, Minnesota Wed Mar 7, 2012

Answers

4
Kris Lindahl…, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Tue Mar 27, 2012
I have several homes in that area that have yet to come on the market. Let me know if you would like to see those!

Kris Lindahl
Edina Realty
763-607-1415
Web Reference:  http://www.krislindahl.com
Jason Lange, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Hello Tomeka!
My name is Jason Lange. I am an agent with RE/MAX Results in Woodbury. Maplewood is one of my areas of expertise. There are numerous homes that would fit within your price point. I'd love to meet with you to discuss getting you into a home. I have a mortgage company right in my office. We can both look for property and get you pre-approved at the same time. Call or email me when you're available and we can set up a time to meet! You could be a homeowner in the next 30 days! Have a great day Tomeka!!

Warmest Regards,
Jason T. Lange
Realtor / CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
Licensed in MN / WI
612-247-7593 |Jason.lange@results.net |
RE/MAX Resuts
http://www.LangeHomes.Net
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Do you have good or bad credit?
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Wed Mar 7, 2012
That should be no problem do you know about our Down Payment assistance Programs? I have a great loan officer Doneva Carter that is excellent with my buyers, whether you are 1st time or just looking for some DP.

If you contact me today I can get you set up on a property search that fits your budget, and then have you get in contact with Doneva to figure out the financing. lending is tight right now so I have my clients get working on the financing ASAP.

Look forward to speaking with you ! Just contact me directly right here on trulia by hitting my profile icon:)

~Chris