I need assistance with my home search...

Asked by Steffanie Bush, Dallas, TX Thu Dec 26, 2013

I am attempting to relocate to Georgia next weekend, however I live in Texas and have to rely on the reviews and pictures.

My preference is to secure a lease in the 30062 area. 2bed/2bath town home/condo or at this point even an apartment. Price max - level $900.00, but prefer $700 - $800.

Answers

5
LaShonda Sol…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Dec 27, 2013
The best advise would be to contact a real estate agent that works with renters/rentals in the area. Establishing that relationship will help you communicate your specific real estate needs with someone who will work toward your best interest. Additional, they will have more update information regarding the availability of rental that meet your criteria. Hope that helps!

LaShonda Solomon
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners
(678) 477-5226
LaShondaSolomon@kw.com
http://www.LaShondaSolomon.com
http://www.AtlantasPremierProperties.com
Morgan McDon…, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Thu Dec 26, 2013
I will be happy to help you with your search, but your price point is not so good for this zip code. There won't be a lot to look at.

Still, contact me if you want help: MorganWMcDonald@KW.com
Morgan McDon…, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Thu Dec 26, 2013

Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Dec 26, 2013
I agree with Sally - your best bet is to contact a local real estate professional to assist you.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Your best bet is to contact an area Realtor, or property management company. Do not search for properties on here. Too many scams.
Yes. From Mr & Mrs Donovan A Cobb for 2830 New South Drive, 30066....readymovein@gmail.com. They state that they are out of the country and to send them the deposit and rent right away.
I really hope people do not fall for this type of scam.
I will definitely take your advice. Thank You !
Flag Thu Dec 26, 2013