I need a temporary furnished place for 6 months and I have a very well trained 85lb Doberman. Where should I look?

Asked by Christina Mckenzie, Austin, TX Sat Dec 8, 2012

I'm willing to rent outside the city, but I wouldn't want more than a 45 minute commute if possible

Answers

5
Kathleen Gil…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I have a furnished loft available in south beach starting in January, that would consider a big dog.. what is your budget?
trulia.ad.n…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi, Christina, I would be willing to rent to you & your dog short-term but my place is unfurnished. But it's not that big, so it shouldn't be too hard to rustle up some temporary furniture. Please contact me if this interests you.

Katherine (building owner)

trulia.ad.noemail@neverbox.com
Katie Daire, Home Owner, Piedmont Pines, Oakland, CA
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hi Christina -

If you're open to places outside of the city, you have a much better chance of getting a place with a yard for your dog. If you're commuting into SF daily, I recommend sticking as close to bart or caltrain as possible. You might want to check out San Mateo and Burlingame on the peninsula.

Have you asked this question in Oakland? I'm not super familiar with a lot of the individual neighborhoods, but know a lot of dog owners there! Might also want to check out Berkeley.

Katie
Helen Yuen, Agent, Oakland Ca 94605, CA
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Chistina:
From: Helen Yuen, Open Home Professionals (415) 583-3535

You can check listings under the heading vacation rentals & dogs allowed.

Check out this listing:
Great 1 bedroom 1 bath top floor flat in the Fillmore Jazz District!

Abundant shop, restaurants, and entertainment all around! In the heart of the city and easy to get just about anywhere. Serviced by many bus transport lines. Famous live music venues such as Yoshi's are just outside your doorstep. Farmer's market on Saturday mornings as well. Walking north up Fillmore street you cross lower Pacific Heights and then up the hill to Pacific heights, which affords some of the best views of the Golden Gate bridge and the bay in the city.

The flat is decorated in bold beautiful colors and includes a trundle bed (2 twins) that accommodates 2 persons in the living area, and a king size bed in the bedroom that accommodates another 2. The bathroom is part of the master bedroom and includes a full-size bath tub. Towels and linens are provided.

Kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, cups, plates, cookware, etc. This place even has a washer and dryer!

Parking is also available for 1 car underground, at just an additional $12/day, payable at time of check-in if desired. Building has elevators and garage parking is available (additional fee). Pets are negotiable.

Please note that I prefer weekly bookings or longer, but will consider shorter bookings if there is a gap in the calendar or your request is adjacent to an existing reservation.

ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT AND ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.

Call: 4084206174

December Special! Only $135/night, Avail Dec. 3-26th. Rates $165/night in the new year. $500 deposit 1 week minimum.
Bill Harkins, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Archstone likes dogs and short term leases - good luck