I need a rental home in Chattanooga, TN. 2 or 3 bedrooms (prefer 3) for January or February 2012. My price range is anywhere from $700 to $950

Asked by Grace Goedde, Hendersonville, TN Thu Oct 27, 2011

My price range is anywhere from $700 to $950 amonth. we are non-smokers and don't own any pets. We are moving from Alabama and it's so hard to find something that is going to be available then, ahead of time (especially from out of town) Any help is appreciated. We are open to the surounding areas also (Cleveland, North Georgia, Ootewah, Hixson, Red Bank etc.) Thanks!

Grace Goedde
graciegoedde@gmail.com

Answers

3
Teri2512, , Chattanooga, TN
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Not 2512 St. Lucie Court. The home is being advertised as fully furnished, beautifully furnished. The furniture belongs to a family who use to live there. They were locked out and the homeowner is involved in a lawsuit.
Brenda Purce…, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Tue Feb 21, 2012
Grace:

I know of a townhome in Red Bank...like new very nice with carport. Rents for $950 a month and only 10 minutes to downtown. Apprx. 2 years old. Contact: brenda.purcell@comcast.net
Brad Epperson, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Call Darla at 423-443-4878 option 3. She is a property manager and can get you connected with one of the leasing agents that can help you find something.