I need a house for rent with 3 or 4 bedrooms in 4S Ranch. Long term rent is preferred. Anything in the area? Thank You!

Asked by Marylene, San Diego, CA Thu Apr 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3001807951-10442-Duxbury-Ln-24-…

Answers

4
Neil Fjelles…, Other Pro, San Diego, CA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 10,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 50,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our North County Office. 858-487-4004. Start by spelling what you need and if there is an available rental home on our site that you have interest in. You will be talking to people that know the neighborhoods you're searching. Let me know how you make out. Neil
Chad Basinger, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Hello Marylene,

You may wish to work with a property management company or a REALTOR, as they can provide a ton of assistance in what can sometimes be a frustrating and trying experience. Not to be a total downer, but there are plenty of rental scams out there, so be very diligent and if something looks like a rat, smells like a rat, and tastes like a rat, it probably is a rat.

If that didn't scare you altogether, you may wish to look at the following sites for possible rentals: Trulia, Craigslist, Backpage, SignonSanDiego, San Diego Union Tribune.

If you opt to work with a REALTOR, they have access to other rentals through the MLS system. If you have an agent doing the right things for you, they will reach out to their vast sphere and try to track down a rental as well (perhaps one not currently on the market.)

One other tip could be to drive around the area that you would like to rent in. Often times, there will be for rent signs that otherwise you would not know are available.

I hope this helps and best of luck in your search. The good news is that while home prices are up over 14.1 over the past year, rental rates are only up .1%. There are various reasons for this, but I will not get into that here.

My brother lives in 4s Ranch and I work that area, so I should be able to help you out, so feel free to contact me.

Best of luck,

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference:  http://www.chadbasinger.com
Kevin Sander…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hi Marylene,

Yes, I see 4 homes that are active that are 3-4 bedrooms in 4S Ranch.
Just text or email me your email address and I will send you the info.

Kevin Sanderlin
Cell 858-212-4702
kevinsanderlin@gmail.com
Richard Chin, , San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I just sold a home in 4S Ranch. The buyers currently live and rent in the area. I don't know how much rent they pay, but if you send me how much rent you're willing to pay , I'll ask them if their landlord is looking for new tenants.