I need a clean, safe place for my family in or very close to Destin for aprox. 2 months, Mid May to Mid July.

Asked by jyoti_s_parmar, Destin, FL Fri Apr 12, 2013

My husband will working on a short term project at the Air force Base, and our son and I will be able to join him when school lets out at the beginning of June. We would need the rental to be reasonable!

Answers

5
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Niceville has a few properties that are available. Have you found something yet?
jyoti_s_parm…, Renter, Destin, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Right now we are looking at an long stay hotel on US 98, from May 12th 2013 to July 6th 2013 for a total of $3300.00. It includes parking, laundry, internet, TV. It's a studio, not our first choice. Anything comparable in value available in a one bedroom would be preferable!
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Apr 13, 2013
I have a large list of rental companies under my Local Resource Tab at my website: Go to Http://www.KellyKleinSoldMine.com Next click on the Local Resource Tab and then scroll down to the category called Rentals.

As far as safety goes, there is a website called http://www.homefacts.com that tells different information about defined addresses in the United States. It is helpful.

I also have from my home page different links for Community Information in the upper right one third section of my website.

I hope you find this information helpful. Enjoy your stay and welcome to our beautiful area I love to call home. When you are ready to buy, please give me a call on my "Shell Phone" at 850-420-2480.

Warmly yours,
Kelly
Thanks Kelly. Unfortunately, some of the links on your Local Resource Tab are dead. But I did get some good information on the homefacts site. Appreciate your help.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hello from Destin!! This is the toughest time of year to find rentals, as this is the busy season for tourism and so many visitors to the beach. Also, many places do not rent for shorter than 6 months unless they are vacation rentals which are of course rented by the week and are much more pricey. I would recommend some places, but I need to know what sort of price you refer to as reasonable. I also assume that you would need it to be furnished. There are some condos in Niceville that might be able to be rented for that period of time. No pets?

If you drop me an email or give me a call, I can give you more information regarding some possibilities. Welcome to the Destin area--you will love it here and want to stay, I am sure:)

Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com
Darren H Bry…, Agent, 32563, FL
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Hello
What is your budget? You are more than welcome to email me at Darrensellsrealestate@gmail.com
I will look on the MLS to see what's on the market in our area..