I need a 1 br apt, for about a month. My wife is a med student assigned to a practice in Santa Maria for 6/18 -7/15. Any suggestions where to look?

Asked by Tom Brennan, Flushing, NY Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

3
Tom Brennan, Renter, Naples, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for the advice, arrived today, looking around.
Well, welcome to the Central Coast. I hope you enjoy your time here. Do not hesitate in contacting me if you do end up moving to the Central Coast and decide to purchase a home. I can assist you with properties in Santa Maria all the way to Paso Robles. Best of luck to you and your wife. I hope you enjoy your time here on the Central Coast. ps...be sure to check out the beautiful coastline...Avila Beach is a local favorite (Friday 4-8 Farmers Markets are great fun). San Luis Obispo is also a wonderful place to visit (Thursday evenings Farmers Market are also a popular and fun event). I'm sure you'll be able to find a ton of info. on local places to visit and things to do in the area. Again, best of luck and enjoy!
Flag Thu Jun 14, 2012
Amy Daane, , San Luis Obispo, CA
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Craigslist really is the best avenue for rentals.
Christina Ma…, Agent, Atascadero, CA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
As for your search, I suggest you look on Craigslist. You can also post your need there. As for area, Santa Maria can be tough and tends to have a higher crime rate than other areas on the Central Coast. You might want to look in the areas of Nipomo, Arroyo Grande and Grover Beach. Best of luck!