Rentals in New York>Question Details

Bubs, Home Buyer in Prospect Heights, Br...

I need a Cantonese speaking (preferable Toison/Taishan dialect) real estate broker that can help my parents rent an apartment in NYC Chinatown.

Asked by Bubs, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Mon Dec 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Help the community by answering this question:


I know a good broker who speaks Cantonese, and maybe also Toisonese, and works with Chinatown properties.

If you email me, I will send you his contact info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Ava,
Can you please send me his contact info?
thank you so much!
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
I have someone in mind...please email me at or 631-384-3695 for contact information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Bubs

I am broker work in that area also speak cantonese and little bit toison. Let me know how I can be your parents help.

Stan Pau | Licensed RE Salesperson
Sales, Rentals and Corporate Relocation | REBNY Member
Spire Group - A Kurland Holdings Co
20 West 23rd Street, 5th Fl.
New York, NY 10010
212-500-1900 (office) 646-312-9244 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi There ,

I am local broker that represents the landlord in chinatown/ lower east side area. I speak english and toisan.

Please feel free call Ray 917 662 0283 for more information. Thank You.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
Ray Ng
Green City Realty Inc.
38 Market Street
New York NY 10002
Cel: 917-662-0283
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer